What is the content of the report?
Learn about the data centre market in Poland and the sector's development prospects, in particular:
- Market size defined in terms of: square metres of total and net IT space, power capacity available to customers (MW), expenditure on data centre services.
- Geographical breakdown of the market into various Polish cities.
- A comprehensive discussion of the activities of providers of commercial data centres in Poland, market trends, events and changes.
- Occupancy rates and market indicators (e.g. average power density per rack, PUE).
- Detailed profiles of nearly 40 providers of data centre services in Poland, including data for and technical parameters of the facilities, PUE, redundancy levels of individual infrastructure components and air conditioning.
- Information on colocation, hosting, cloud, business continuity and disaster recovery services available to enterprises on the Polish data centre market.
- Analysis of individual data centre service providers, their strengths and weaknesses, and development plans.
- Technical capabilities and available floor space (gross and net) in leading Polish data centres.
- Price ranges in commercial data centres for particular services, such as colocation (both prices per rack and prices for smaller installations starting from 1U), virtual server hosting (VPS) and dedicated servers.
- Customer portfolio of data centre services of different providers, division into industries, companies and institutions using commercial data centres in Poland.
- Development forecasts for the data centre market in Poland for the years 2022-2027
- Investment in new facilities and upgrade of the existing data centres in the coming years.
- Discussion of key trends, global and regional forecasts constituting a benchmark and point of reference for the Polish market and allowing comparisons.